Monday, January 19, 2009

WHAT IS THIS??

"WHAT IS THIS"
 mood:an interrogative poetess who is bewildered by something unknown..and this is constantly haunting her.. She provokes "this" to come in front..and seeks answers to what she faces...

 Here is how it goes.....

 never were the days so helpless...
 never were the nights so restless..
 *what is this.. crawling in me..
*what is this.. howling at me..
 pushing me down.
aching me deep.
striking me hard..
 snatching my diet..
slapping me quiet......
 demises my health like a cruel insect..
sucks blood mine ..it does infect..
this holds me terrible..
this scrolls me scribble. ...
stops my way every now and thenn....
 like rascals..but i'd bark! at themm.!.
but what do i do with this?*
In the nights i chase this....
In the days i face this..
 everytime this is failing me murder..
everytime this is hoping me surrender..
and everytime this is blaming me offender..

*what is this?
oh!what is this...

No comments:

Post a Comment