Sunday, May 31, 2009

Of....

Hi frenz !! long time on blog ! nah ..no genuine excuse to list ! lotsa stuff in between...the sem ends ,the farewells and the many treats by seniors ...all bridging up for the last yr . ..yeah ~! :) ..needless to mention the no-placement status.. vacations now ...me chillaxing at home along with tv,movies,net,hang arounds n much more... will look for adding avenues to the blog...I truly feel it to be a database entry ! writing ..putting it no where..simply boring ,manual.. I believe there are two ways of blogging- one tobe peculiar, talk of all lok-bagh ...the rest of the world..and the other ..to get deep ...or just write anything n everything without caring a damn !!I' ve had had much of the latter ! Lemme see if something eventful happens to much report to ! I guess things happening around are more to talk off rather than talking about yourselves!! Anyway !! me looking for fine vacations ahead ! A few things planned,, rest expected ..lets see!!...
time for dinner now..!!
yeah !! mom's........ I'll have to take your leave !
bye !
with love
astha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment