Wednesday, July 15, 2009

" Shift + DELETE"

I had been going through the names in my phonebook today and I was typically amused by the list i'd queued in the last four years..I have a trendy way to name most contacts by codes or short forms.. like 'PLV' for Pallavi ...'Shshv' for shashvi, etc. etc....I guess it was a bhaji blend ranging from generator walas to autowalas to paying guests ,coaching centres,......so on and on ! Some names imparted sweet memories ,some aching,some bitter and some humorous....There were also such names I couldnt recall or guess the code ! As i was fulfilling my deleting spree....deleting all the n0-longer genuine names,,I felt that there should be a delete button in real life too ! that could permanently wipe off all the memeories I wanted to get rid of ! And now,,,when I have deleted so many names,I still find it heavy enough ...ah ! I feel I'm a victim of social..............

No comments:

Post a Comment