Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Choice/Option

Well,its all about time.I fail to figure out how the past years here passed away,however with the tough status- Unplaced !!!while no CS/IT cos in mood to entertain us ....where do happy go lucky engineers like us go ?When I passed out my high school ,I felt like saying to my mom-dad ...that i didnt want to study further..Ofcourse I didnt!...for I had no choice !!!
Dancing all turns ,sporting all games,acting all dramas,or even writing a minor blog ..not one provides a scope enough against not studying furthur.I wonder if in such a scenario shaadi appears to be an easy option!

2 comments:

  1. yup that can be an easy option!!

    But follow the rules of life. Don't go for easy.. make ur self rock hard..

    well post!!!!

    I like this post..

    ReplyDelete