Saturday, February 5, 2011

Move on !

Hi !
and Hi !
and Hi ! again !!

I say Hi's taking gaps just to sense the gap it has/had been since the last I blogged in !
Well , for sure I like the 'Break K Baad' policy and would always advocate for the same but it would be bad if I limit a blog within such categories* .Each one of us has two faces ,one for the outer world and the other for the own self , and it is here when I think one ought to have a private  life ,I have it too !! and blog is a genuine blend of these two faces, and yeah !! whether you hop in once a year or the hundredth time , it is still yours and you peep in with your dual face  !

Now , for/with an in - job life ,hands drenched in more than one professions, all this in quest for a subject to variety time, it gets rather tough to sink in volatile emotions /thoughts , primarily when you  are in the learning phase; when each threshold stamps on a  contrast to a prior held view..
The past time with a lot of travel on calendar, both corporate n offcorporate , has left with little time in hand...the little time I refer to is the futile time ...so better not to have it !
For sure ,I have uncommon ways of spending the weekends unlike those of my beloved IT geeks but then ,I can assirt that Im lovin this Sold Ferrari Monk-ey status of mine though it comes with the accusations of wierdiness ,non emotions and carelessness !
And yes, like I said previously ,it feels vow to stay uncategorised * ...just as a blog is !!
Cya !
PS: Working with Fastrack for the while .Ri8 now ,at the Mumbai Expressway (@120 !!_whoo !
Move on !

1 comment:

  1. Not bad Miss A
    Not bad at all.
    Do write about your readings.
    How about a post on say.........Ayn Rand!

    ReplyDelete