Sunday, June 21, 2009

freestyle!

Hallo people ! this is a random post ...nothing in context to anything ,no purpose ,no idea..just freestyle bindas..It is a template of all what my baseless khurafati mind uttered to me at this moment .
No clue of what it has turned out to be...I guess its all about what iv discovered of late !..some 2-3 months i guess..ya fir even older than that.


I've analysed that your veranda moneyplants grow faster when you water them with Aquaguard filtered water !

*If the sound alert in gmail is left on for long , u' ll hear it even in ur sleep..

I have been on a deleting spree, I deleted all profiles made in college days Hi5 and the like,


You feel guilty when you guide someone a long route..n feel smart to show them with the short cuts.

Your opposite gender friends tend to be unexpectedly caring and helpful at times !

Iv been of late counting my spam mails..I even read them..I wonder what drives me be so self-assaulting!

Adding Nestle's chocoquick to milk and freezing it will not result in a chocolate icecream.

Brett Lee's golden hair will always be the best.

Slumdog's Ring ring ringa sounds better with earphones.

Chain letters will continue , ignore them, delete them , but ur mail id will always get them.

*ZooZoo's are nice advertisements .The hoardings catch ur attention frm distance !

*All that glitters is not gold, but all that glitters on Bappi Da is gold.

Tulsi kumar,hemish reshamiya's shishya !(ya! that janabe janiya gal !standing adjacent to udita!) has her album on the floor...Shes small n sexy ..dances well !

You tan yourselves in the sun..wait for an 11 no bus..None comes ...you are tired ..decide to pick an auto..payng him double...afta a a while you see the 11 n no. overtaking the auto. !

I was very* cool in school..Im just cool now !

*When u r giving ur boards, everyone wanna be sure u r studying and everyone wanna know ur marks, when u r at a 'marriageable' age everyone wanna know 'why u r single'.

"beta padhai likhai sahi chal rahi hai ?" the most common question ,when neighbourhood uncle-aunties get hold of you .

Even more !they tell your parents .. aapki beti toh lambi ho gayi hai ! aur bilkul badal si gayi hai ! kya baat hai bhai ..maajra kya hai !!...excuse me for this ..madam ..I really have no clue how my chromosomes.........


If u dont find a guy by the time u r 29, there will be fears of u missing the bus.

Many gals pick up boyfrenz for restaurants +outings +movies +shopping .

Whenever you go to a social gathering..u feel like everyone is looking at you...nah ! dsnt mean u may alwayz look gorgeuos..I guess they try to identify you often!

CHOCOLATE ..THE BITTER ,THE BETTER !

coffee is such a good beverage !

Vh1 will only play their selected few songs and god forbid if ur fav song ever comes, people will call u or mom wud ve the most important issue to be discussed right then.

Bhaiya ,,,use this genuine-elegant tool against any long queue..it be for forms ,ATM or with an auto wala!

*I am attention seeking but my punctuality doesnt help it,when I arrive there is no one to appreciate it.

I wonder how people manage to stay happy all the time..What strikes them to carry a smile always !

The American idol ..David Archuleta...I feel like marrying him,He's such a good singer !

There is nothing on TV , no news no music nothing only blah bluh blah bluh.

I have a latest crush on some fifa cup football players...wont disclose any ...am possessive,in case of choices even !

*Aerated drinks taste best in the afternoon.

"Main billi hun kya?"
..this dialogue has become old enough to be effective when your dad stands with a glass of milk in hand .

thats it !
Pick no generalisation or prejudice out of this..
its just an easy-go post like the many of ma blog !

till we see next .
be easy !
be cool !

with regards !
astha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment