Wednesday, June 10, 2009

tujhme rab dikhta hai !




Ihttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vuYkS6LeAeI







hi everyone !..me up frm gyan marg classes .Aise hi rab nu yaad kitta !I find it to be a better option than to roam at gate ,wait for newspaper,or pass smiles to joggers ,milk/breadmen ! while it gets brighter ! Hmm,,,,, the land of rising sun ....Japan ! All chinkies rise up before Indians do !Is that a reason for their tiny eyes or .. Is that a reason why they are technically more....??And what to talk of the Made - In - China..s...??
No ! I'm in no mood to talk of the market status . Status ?? Status reminds me to ask you ..has rab ne bana di your jodi ?? :):) or you rely on the summer dance classes in quest of a tani partner !
Anyway I came accross the video where a Chinese idol sings in his best moods ..."tujhme rab dikhta hai" .Nice performance by the chinki ...I like his shoulder movements ! (few though !) .He would have practiced really hard with the lyrics ...surely not with the chinese walkman ! its bad !!


ok then ! you watch this video and wonder in which part of the world is your jodi !
:) While I take your leave !!
have a good time :)
see you !!
astha !

No comments:

Post a Comment