Tuesday, March 24, 2009

treat

HI friends.. went out to treat ma frenzs..ya all 11 of us..( ma pending bday treat..the IT frenzs ' treat) had a f9 time out at 9'2'11 ...the restaurant...the idea being mine to move to sipri,,,d farthest frm d collg.... it was real fun added by the melodious charm of kunal n anusha ...the singers ...out there... ashu being ma on ma right..i hd pretty gud time with hs 3.2 megapixels mobile cam@10,000/-only!......Although I point out a lot of.......................but still the boy hs it well!! a gud one..I say this coz ..i never ....at his face..he he.. last but not the least....marking a finish..I broke the restauran glass....I dn knw..it js happened!! I Compensated it for sorry luks...against kunal ,,mohita ...n others!dt ws what I managed..... so tht ws it..since then , simply roaming on net,..doin ntnhg..decided to tk part in the "future einstein " event of EC fest..but hv nthg at hand..no matter ..no idea,,no clue of what n hows!! ..I wonder why google is so good for nothing...atleast 4 me..it is!! 2 morrow the last date 4 abstract submission....and ... I'm feeling sleepy!! gudnite everyone!! astha

2 comments:

  1. oho! 5th april is not far!
    what ds ur treat include? beer-whiskey-rum...??
    Id asked one in hope of d same..hope next,u appreciate ma honesty..

    ReplyDelete