Friday, March 6, 2009

tests!!

Hi frenz....holi -on in the hostel!!! uff !! people drag you like hell!!monstery faces..screaming..snatching..and the colors...thanda paani!! mamma!! but people like me ...manage well to stay smart!! ..and that too after suffering for the last two times.. khair ..I feel I'll talk much about it at the holi session of the blog... Time to pack -up now...from the post??? more so to move to home...yes holi holidays..!! ah!! home ..sweet home!!. Yes people main kal ghar ja ri in the afta noon after the last test ... I find hard to mood into studies..9 already! havent yet strted anything!! bye...for the screaming frenz are calling up for dinner!! ya holi monsters are hungry!!! see you then! and happy holidays to me!! stay healthy till i blog next... regards.. astha

No comments:

Post a Comment