Thursday, April 9, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW

GRUDGE 3 : A story about a brother and his two sisters, who live in the apartment building from "The Grudge 2", fighting for their lives against the menacing ghosts .The soundtrack is exactly the same from the first two movies, the apartment looks exactly the same from the sequel, plenty of exterior shots and a solid set of actors.. Certainly not much of horror for me ..I wonder if I can ever be scared of a horror movie.. dats it,I rate it as 5/10.. I like the introduction of Kayako's sister and the twist of events at the end. It was also a bit smoother than "The Grudge 2",



Serendipity: SWEET MOVIE..FOR THE ONES WHO PREFER WATCHING SWEET CINEMA and cool love stories.Its fine,moving kinda average movie.

thts it..
astha

No comments:

Post a Comment