Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Treat !

treat ! again? :} yeah...The season of ma bday treat has not yet ended.I hope with this round,it would end the series..It being a holiday..people getting ideas to go out..and the reason could have been no better than astha's ..the logic behind the delay,the exams ,the sports+cultural+tech fests fir unka ghar jana.I think what motivates people to ask for treats is that they get it everytime,it be seniors,frenz..or any other.So I took them @ movie.Not again? hahaha !! na its a restaurant !ya I took them for lunch..In the route after the paanipuri n juice!At the restaurant we 5 of us sat at the centre table and departed afta eating to heart's content- Chilli-paneer,stuffed tomato,paneer kofte,pineapple rayta.. Acquarians are real social people.All know you wherever you go,large friend circle owing to your easy casual nature and this is how treats follow even afta months.:):)So from there I headed to the ATM .I had to :) dats it. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Went for the next round of the literary event afta GD,ma question.."Astha! your question is like ..u've started smoking after coming to the engineering college..n your parents come to know about i..how would you.....with them?" The first bubble that appeared on ma head was"ailaa sutta!!" yeah ! that was errr realistic question ! 30 sec..for thinking n 1 minute to speak ..ur time starts now! " well i think..Ma entering into smoking can be attributed to the factors:
  • The company I'm into....the people who influence me.
  • and secondly my own diversion to it,if I myself choose to smoke.

I'll enter this into the minds of ma parents that their values,their sanskaars are always with me..and stuffs like smoking n drinking are too minor to delude it..its just a matter of chance that I took it up..its merely one of the many just-trying out things one could opt for while being in an engineering college.It wont hamper me any kinda....and surely for its consequences I would quit it ."

Time up!!

The last words were to be brooded over..:)..:}

1 sec...wait!!! I havent smoked for a year !

I have an idea that one must always smoke in company but I dnt have any logic for the same.

anyway ..watched movies since then !serendipity n bandidas now,bandidas ..mast movie..!

ok bye ..

gotto wake up for an early clas 2 mrw.

good nite !

astha.

No comments:

Post a Comment