Saturday, February 28, 2009

PACE-UTSAV

18 th was ma bday.. and 19th.. commenced the sports fest ,the PACE-2009...No ! I honestly admit i had a thanda attitude towards it...only the first day..I was totally on the ground..the next day ma aching knee(I had severly injured some time back) did not permit me to... and I ended with the 200m track race the next morning.. Sports is really what captures me so much..I dont play well ..but still i like doing so in the guise of an average player who offers you a promising support when you are in short of a team!...I'm mad for tennis,cricket...I'm seen at throws,jumps,tracks,relays...but this season I realised i've grown quite old for it all..Young were those days as the fresher when swift was ma pace and mighty were ma throws ...sun did tan me ..but had its reflection in ma shiny eyes..and now..with the hurt leg I cant.....speak!!!!(do you need a leg to speak ???may be !if your wits lie in your knees:) he he!!) .. also some credit to very strong fresher+junior girls who are good in sports.. and then 22-23, the cultural fest ...the utsav, the season of nataks ,nukkads,plays,themes,dances,literary,fine-arts,fashion,ramp-walks,modelling,dance,choreography,elocution.......tc etc...HOLD-ON!! I did not participate in any!!Stricken by an off-mood,a bad -knee and may be I was too busy watching,roaming or helping all around ..that I didnt even bother to participate in any.!!! not even literary! A solo-dance(english rap music).and a tambola(I play it everytime and I win never:))!! was all I did at utsav... but to ma utter honesty !! I was busy all through !What did I do then??? I think I'll settle for an answer in between yes n No....I DONT KNOW!!:)...just to console myself that I'll do much next year...add flying colors to ma achievements before I leave this college so that kids look back to find..... An icon,a model ,an actor,a dancer ,an artist ,a writer, a poet , an anchor and ..... lots more of all ma faces... you'll get to know with the further posts.. till then you keep discovering yourselves!! all the best ! astha.

No comments:

Post a Comment