Monday, February 9, 2009

CHOCOLATE DAY!

chocolate? shut your mouth and gobble one ! No ..its not always like that.. Chocolate day!you can gift your sweet heart a box full of chocolates..(ofcourse!! you can do that anyday).. Chocolates...sweet,milky,brownie,hard,bitter,cocoa-buttered,candy,shell-coated or simlar ones the Truffles, Creams, Pralines...........who does not like them??and me ..no exception!..I usually go to gomtinagar's imported choc-centres..to relish holland-candies,Belgium's light sugar..milky chocs and hard swiss chocolates!Except that I also like stuffs as couverture, a simple chocolate with a relatively high cocoa butter and other candy chocolates,which are shelly-coated,glazing type. Among all,I appreciate hard-bitter ones...dark ,,total -cocoa types..Ya !! I'll choose the same to gift (anyone!) So thats it all..I have only this much choc-bar to offer you right now..of course google will offer you more!! Much in ma store for those who regularly taste ma blog.. I'll continue adding flavour 4 them.. Bye! ma next post wud be for teddy day..I wonder if he likes chocolates too!! I take your leave to go n get some for both of us!! :) astha

No comments:

Post a Comment