Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HAPPY TEDDY DAY!!

To My dear Ted!
10 feb 09
Being well here, i hope the same for you.I send this just to tell you that I love you so much.I miss the time when we both had fun..We played together,we ate together,we slept together,we laughed together ,we wept together..............:( Without you its so lonely.Dont you miss me too?? bolo!! !Please come back! Please Ted!!

Well.. Dolly asked me to post it to Ted, her love!.....yes!! its Teddy Day today! dollies and Teddies ,,they are cute,warm,gentle,affectionate,so cosy!!aren't they? Plenty soft toys all around in the market...to gift your cuto..Sure all to express how much you love your Dolly or Ted! So happy Teddy day! cho-chweet..cuchi-cuchi-coo,gill-gil-gil..hey!!,mamma-mia..maamia..irrrryipee!!:):) erghhh!!!!! Did that sound gggirlish?? Me??? nah never!!I never played with gudda-gudias ...trust me ! I was never senseless..not even in childhood!
Thats it .. children!!
class over now!
Bye:)
Stay warm with your teddy!
with luv
astha!

No comments:

Post a Comment