Friday, February 13, 2009

VALENTINE EVE...hug day!

Hi people ! Valentine week ends and ma report card is hopeless with red lines; seek some grace through late post submission.(I'm sorry,deprived you of the kiss-promise updates)..
Promise Day : While I stick to my own ..I expect others to be the same..I dont like the ones who dont mean or do what they say ...out of forgetfulness,carelessness,laziness,wickedness or any other motives...
(Let readers know of the Brahmakumari teaching: jaisa socho..waisa bolo aur waisa hee karo.)
Kiss Day : Well what do I say!! seal your love with a kiss..My flying kiss to all..(As if I'm a Miss world or so:))
And now!! Hug day.. (although many doubt of the hug-kiss order....I put kiss day first and hug later!..)
Hug your love,,comfort it out with cozy words and emotions...
So happy hug day to you all!!
wishing the same.....I warmly wrap up ma blog!!
Have a fine valentine ahead!!
Best Wishes!!!
yours astha.

No comments:

Post a Comment