Sunday, February 8, 2009

ROSE DAY !

Yesterday's post..Sorry :(A bit engaged I hd been . Happy Rose Day !!!..
yes! I got roses!!......
none red :( but I'm hopeful for the further days of the valentine week...haan ! yes!! true!
So dear readers! valentine week is on!!lovers on a roll..more of eye-tonics these days..couples have more of hanging around,it be campus,canteens,parks or restaurants...smss,late-night calls,miss-you,see-you, take cares...and a lot of such cozy-sweet things ! Flowers have always been epitomizing with love,and roses dominate among all.So dont forget to gift your beloved a red rose...and yes!! do note the glow in eyes! Its amazing how you've come to mean..
the only thing that can make my life complete You are the first thought of the day as I come awake..
You are the last thought of the night before I drop off to sleep.
Near or far,you're always with me..
in my every breath & thought ..
without you ! life is nothing. Saturdays :(,,,,,,,but I attended lectures today!..means Im not attending the next saturday..
I hope you better understand that!!
Reached the room at 12.Was talking to mummy..when a friend asked me to accompany her to station..Uncle-aunty were returning from Shirdi,Sai baba...on their route to Aligarh.Jhansi,,being an elementary route for most of the trains..we happen to meet people ..often!..if not ours then others, although station is quite far from the college.But before that we had to present them their anniversary gift..For that we landed at the hallmark,sadar.We had to walk from kacheheri to the place.While we were choosing one I had a good glance at the valentine collection...the gift market is really so flourishing all feb..crystals,gifts,wallets,all so innovative,needless to mention of the cards..Musical cards ,Chocolate cards,magnet cards,ribbon cards..weighted by love-quotes like"love is precious".."with you its wonderful",,"moments we have shared".."You are in my heart"....etc etc etc...there are just so many ways to express love..I intended to buy some ..like the last year...ungifted,undelivered..still wrapped or anything like that ! I proved out good assistance to the other frenz who choose their valentine's favourites. Finally we took a carved Radha-Krishna and headed to the station as there was no time.Reaching there we found we had to wait for few minutes.'paties' seemed a good option to be engaged till then..Soon,the punjab mail approached and we ran searching for B4!!..as it merely had a 10 min stoppage.I clashed with an uncle!! oops !! sorry ! sorry!Uncle -aunty were standing outside waiting for us.Touched their feet,came to know about their fine journey and funny instances.We discovered ,Uncle had a good of humour. Take some sample quotes:"Khana kha liya?"..inquired by their daughter,they nodded yes..and uncle took on further"tumhari mummy ki achchi jaan-pehchaan ho gai thi..paas walon se..unke sath inhone lunch kar liya..Bhai maine toh kayde sey mana kar diya..Kahtey hain naa!!safar mey kisi ajnabi ka nahin khana chahiye..Maan lo ye behosh ho gayein ,toh kam se kam main toh sahi salaamat rahoon."....."arre unkey bachchon ne toh pareshan kar diya..Baar-baar mere coat ka batan kholte.. fir band kar dete "..so on and on..Finally it signalled,they offered her samaan(khane-peene ka +prashad).From there we moved to manikchowk,the shehar area(where rani-kila is situated)..some 7 kms away at the Palki restaurant.Palki..I've been there a plenty times..good food at reasonable rates..although the service delayed..but that only adds to our funtime!Not very well decorated..but still gives gives a comprehensive look of palki with bamboos,hut-tish,lampy..specially the upstairs..with the peeping type palki-windows.I treated her..reason she illogically suggested! Me pizza as usual...And then through the lany markets as those of aminabaad..the pratap,mohan market..choodis,danglers,nail-paints,soots,saaris,chats,mithai,paanipuris,tikki-kachaudi to stationary..shoes-chappals to goldsmith..tools..bags ..mobiles,digital,electric...almost everything in the world can be found in those narrow,conjusted lanes. My friend,seeing a shop insisted that I should buy a kurti..WHY??? She was illogical again!! khairr,the kurti had been a good one..sober-graceful..to suit ma slim-decent and hot personality(source*:others:))..In short,it was good on a not-so-good looking as me. by Then a bit of shopping by the others as well. From there we autoed to sadar again..for people needed books to buy.I had other stuff to do+those of nawabs who kept calling and messaging..mere liye ye lete aana ..wo lete aana..itni davayiaan is store sey,files,top-up ,bada-paav, ..aisa-waisa!,me a frequent outer,Frenz keep checking for their needs..l..and there is indeed no point of refusal.
Anyway from there we again autoed to medical at B.U. for medicines(not mine). Again from there we finally headed to the college..then further to the girls' hostel at the end..which was no early than 6.
I wonder how many autos we dealt with and the fair! ufff!.
I took out the green 500 note frm ATM..which is no more balanced,except a few change stuff.Trust me I dint buy anything solid..still..ah! Open-hand a curse!!People have been asking for matakkali n (16th feb) treat at ma birthday(18 feb)..Dont they find I'm a better nautanki than sonam?Anyway ! open-hand!...We leave the world open-handed ..dont we?? So why not enjoy it to the fullest?hmm? That had been my rose day.. all day out! So while I stay in love with ma blog...you look around for more roses..
Do wait for ma next posts...I'll be regular this week!!Kya pata mere sapno ka rajkumar kaun si post pe fida ho jaye!!After all, its all luck by chance!!(movie-review,the other post) good bye.
with love
astha!

No comments:

Post a Comment