Sunday, February 15, 2009

Slap day!!

phattak!!! Is this the way to welcome your guests?? oh!! I can hear those grumblings...well this is how I wish you a slap day!! slaps ...being a girl ofcourse !! you get ample scopes of slapping,but how much have I got?? umm I dont remember the last one...I would have been in 3rd-4 th when I didnt complete ma craft-assignment. and on the slap day ,I'm busy with games and matches...Some frenz who scolded me tight for not following them to ground for the gals' cricket match...While they are toiling hard at the playground...one of othe players is here at the ease of ma room,with the sunday times,excusing off the IIIrd yr match...My dear frenz....I was just too tired of the dance practice...but I assure you of the presence at the race tracks. Bye readers.... the end of valentine week ... and the end of this post as well.. take care,, be sporty .. till we talk next!! with luv astha!

No comments:

Post a Comment