Friday, February 6, 2009

Feb-On!!!

Hi friends Feb - on!! hmmm?? Cant decide what colour of rose.... at rose day?? Need proposal tips??? Worried ??she/he ..loves me/loves me not ..??hmmm?? In confusion what to gift your beloved this valentine? Which cards to choose the best?? Which lines to recite for.... Of course I'm there to help!!You can mail me ..yes!! and I do accept anonymous .... Anyway,,read of Karnataka govt. of the terrifying decision of marrying -off couples seen around the city or in campuses expressing love,cosying themselves hand in hand or sharing roses or any other stuff.....I just felt to warn the commited frenz of mine...........Yes ! I do understand your irritation..........so staying at phone."Its only words and words are all I have to take your heart away....."...such type talks..I guess the safest way...or any other than meeting....probably you would better know!! And one thing for sure..there's indeed no special day to show how you love your chinki or chanku! So happy romance!! This has to be a short post due to the "KSI"(knowledge sharing) classes,Ive enrolled myself into...Of course I'll write lots more on valentine...After all,,I'm so romantic you know!!And I'm really looking forward to plenty red roses,,restaurants,movies,gifts and lotsa proposals this time.......................................Hold this!!!! Is anyone jealous there?? Oh!!C'mon yaar I wish the same every feb of the year!!everytime its hopeless...thanks to ma birthday..18 feb! which soon arrives for compensation..:) lemme take your leave ..Gotta go for a date now!!......class I mean..:) he he good-bye! with love astha

No comments:

Post a Comment