Saturday, February 28, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

hi frenz!! I'm back afta so -so long!Last I remember was ma b'day blog when someone called for me n since then I left it pending...and before I stuff in between something more...you better go through this much -hanging b'day post!! It started at 18th ..and ends today...no ! no!! its not at all long! Happy birthday to me!! ..Yes!! frenz.!! me turning a perfect bachelorette 21 ! Oh!! did I mention that??my age!!
Yes I think I did!!
Welll...Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter. *bas dukh toh is baat ka hai..k umar guzarti ja rai hai...aur haath kuch nai aa ra..jee haan!! Im still unemployed ..bekaar..one among those youths of India....who strive hard for their dreams...and what they never and not get is a chance!! a sheer chance!*
readers can ignore the text in the guise of no-placement...he he!! I think thats the only excuse Ican render for what I wrote above..:)
17th.. had been a tired day..all day with so much stuffs...i just cant recall much to mention..and Adding to the trouble was the bundle of tuts ..We frustatingly managed it all!! (no I could not,for I did not want to ....I did not submit the tut:(..)
18th... Birthday??what special about it ..everyone has one!! naah! I'm not going to sound that way..atleast not at ma bday!
yes !! I 'm here back at blog after a nice fun-outing with frenz..Around 6-7 of us headed from the dance sessions at the CS block..to the royal...ya ma b'day celebrations....people had organised a f9 surprise party..yes!! I had no idea of it ..coz nothing as such occured to me in the last two years!! I guess the first b'day when I cut two cakes..at two times..blackforest(midnight,room) n vanilla(evening, royal)...
I was pretty delighted to enter the royal..pleasantly decorated with strips reading ma name aloud!! and balloons dancing along!...then forward to the cakes and candles n the party !The waitors as welll as the customers at the restaurant had a f9 time watching all of us..playing with the cream(No plzzz! )...Some even stepped up to wish the bday ggirl!...and after that my frenz.........*some text missing*(coz I was busy at the wash basin slipping cream aside of ma hair ,eyes n face of course!)
n after a lot of masti ,we decided we should depart from the memorable evening..We did so ...and when I moved out, I glanced at the Dev d...(in front of royal)...yes !! you understood it right!!! I'll see you next at the movie -review !! :) bye-bye says the b'day girl!!
live-long her blog !! regards..
astha:)

No comments:

Post a Comment