Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

Hi everyone..!!
HAPPY HAPPY VALENTINE TO YOU!!
Am i late???just wasnt once cool enuf to sit for ma blog.. I woke up today at never-mind 9...feeling ok.Went thru TIMES... and since then ,a series of stuffs like sports,,songs,,themes,skit-script ....have been occupying me.. the group dance which quite ached me .I wonder if I'm patient enuf to step up 8 times to all 8 members of the dance.Adding to the trouble is ma bloody Laptop..I formatted it today.While i was over a song...it started behaving so abnormally!!! sounding like a terrible wing-stopped fan..screen hanged like that of a convict to death....I had no choice but to....and problems with the drivers as well...wifii is the only compatable driver in the plenty material in the CDbox.All this PROBLEM appearing so futile to me!! I feel like sleeping now...for I'm tired....but also for one more reason..??????
Yes I wish to dream of ma valentine.... "
Valentine....
...its in those special moments together... 
  ...those laughs we have together....
..those secrets we share!! ..  
..those promises made in the heart..
those million sorry-s we say..
  those days we wait to meet..
 
those talks that seem like seconds ,,
but never know that hours have passed..
those..........."

Well I read it somewhere..I am proud to say that nowhere did i need to peep to quote these byhearted lines ! For those who value their being single....

This valentine.....
Be like the moon..
simple yet so attractive,
enlightening yet so cool,  
moving yet so quiet.
and romantic yet so single!!

So frenz!!
Be happy!!!
have fun with your valentine..
yes!! Romance is in the air!! so breath full ..no limits!!(source: dance on breathless going on in the corridor:))
take care..
regards
yours astha!

No comments:

Post a Comment