Sunday, February 1, 2009

Screwed and fused!

Who?? ME!!!! yes ! I'm screwed and I'm fused-out. This way it has been a sem now...needless to mention the troubles of previous years.. And I've been too modest not sharing ma plight with you all.. Reason:you'll get get to know with patience which I bet! is not as strong as mine ! "Chalo yaar ab bata bhi do!!" I can hear those irritations now..which again I bet is not strong as mine! With God's grace I entered well into the 3rd year with the instinct of a super senior.How good it had been ...returning from home(it usually is!)... friends holding your bags up till room..hi-hallos..hee-ha...inerrogatives like ...how had been the holidays...ghar se kya...etc.etc, And then I enter the room..only to find that the mercury tube and the yellow bulb is fused-out!!....."Okkkkk!!" had I said inspecting the scene feeling I'd get new ones...the problem gets sorted out......................ANDdddddddd since then I've been doing the same,changing up lotsa rods and bulbs...Yes ! all credits to the short circuit problem in ma room...the same i faced the previous year..being beside the "VIDYUT KAKSHA"..ma room never had enough voltage to dry-up my sweat or help my specks view clear letters in the night..Also a little bit existed in the Ist yr also ...which i find too minor to mention against the current trauma !...The hex follows me this year too! Just for the sake I stay little in my room doesnt mean i'll stay dark for the little bit I'm in,provided I value the privacy and the solitude my room offers to me!...The terrible story is so ..that the electricians come ....electricians go..do something at the fuse board,cut-add wires at the holder,turn around the rods..attach new starters...trying out stuffs at the MCB..give new conclusions...all contrary to those of their own previous ones or any other person !--like "Aapse kisney kaha ki naya taar daalna padega...kuch nahin karna padega..abhi dekhiye main thik kiye deta hoon!"..everytime consoling me of no further problems..and everytime with ma complain he faces a puzzled,frustated look.. The hostel care-taker continues to have sympathy with me..and so 3-4 times JE visits the room..does something out.....of no avail !..and still ma illuminants deceive me glittering not more than 2-3 days...and then fuse-out!..the "ahooti" of the mentionless notes(bulbs(11)@Rs.10/- rod(5)@Rs.60/-....cfls(3)@120/-) i throw for it...but the light devi is so--so angry! This has been ultimate-trouble for all my tests and the SEMS!!!!!.....courtesy to ma good friends who sheltered me so cozily... I seriously feel that my jupiter is restless...haan yes! that planet of light!..and so readers get to know that I'm an astrology-believer..I dont mind being so for room-sake.The planet is truly awe of my ........I dont know what! And for the faithfull emergency ...i see it as the hurricane...the divine light ! oh!!....which I follow ............ ................. to even scribble it down at my blog!! yes while I blog for you to read....There's no light in ma room except for the emergency!! Little would Edison ...... Anyway..I would like to know who invented the emergency !! thats it ....time for jog now... stay fit n fine till I blog next!! see you. love astha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment